Looking for low-cost individual or family health insurance? CHNW’s Cascade Select plans are available through Washington Healthplanfinder, the state’s online insurance marketplace.
When can I enroll?
The annual open enrollment period for 2022 coverage was November 1, 2021 through January 15, 2022. However, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period at any time of year if you experience certain life changes. See our Eligibility page for more information.
How can I enroll?
Our health plan experts can discuss your needs, explain plan options, and help you enroll through Washington Healthplanfinder. We can also see if you qualify for financial help that could lower your monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs.
Visit Washington Healthplanfinder to enroll in a CHNW Cascade Select plan online.
How do I enroll via Healthplanfinder?
- Create an account and fill out the application.
- On Group settings page, click green “Get Plan Recommendations” button in lower right.
- On the next page, fill out a brief Health Profile, then click “Continue” to see list of plan options based on your information.
- If you don’t see a CHNW plan among the options, click “View All Plans’ button at bottom of page.
- On the “Browse and Compare Plans” page, click on the “Filter By” tab and scroll down to select “Insurance Company.” Choose Community Health Network of Washington to see available CHNW plans.
- You’ll see your estimated monthly premium (the amount after tax credits, if any) for each plan and whether the plan qualifies for lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Select a plan, then click “Finalize Plan” to confirm.
- Follow instructions to pay first premium bill.
To contact Healthplanfinder Customer Support, call 1-855-923-4633 (TTY: 1-855-627-9604), Monday – Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
We’re here to help
Our local, licensed health plan experts can discuss your coverage needs, answer questions, and help you enroll.