Looking for low-cost individual or family health insurance? CHNW’s Cascade Select plans are available through Washington Healthplanfinder, the state’s online insurance marketplace.
The Open Enrollment Period for 2022 plans begins November 1, 2021 for coverage starting January 1, 2022.
How can I enroll?
To check your eligibility and when you can enroll, please see our Eligibility page.
Our health plan experts can discuss your needs, explain plan options, and help you enroll through Washington Healthplanfinder. We can also see if you qualify for financial help that could lower your monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs.
Visit Washington Healthplanfinder to enroll in a CHNW Cascade Select plan online.
How do I enroll via Healthplanfinder?
- Create an account and fill out the application.
- On Group settings page, click green “Get Plan Recommendations” button in lower right.
- On the next page, fill out a brief Health Profile, then click “Continue” to see list of plan options based on your information.
- If you don’t see a CHNW plan among the options, click “View All Plans’ button at bottom of page.
- On the “Browse and Compare Plans” page, click on the “Filter By” tab and scroll down to select “Insurance Company.” Choose Community Health Network of Washington to see available CHNW plans.
- You’ll see your estimated monthly premium (the amount after tax credits, if any) for each plan and whether the plan qualifies for lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Select a plan, then click “Finalize Plan” to confirm.
- Follow instructions to pay first premium bill.
To contact Healthplanfinder Customer Support, call 1-855-923-4633 (TTY: 1-855-627-9604), Monday – Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
We’re here to help
Our local, licensed experts are available to discuss your coverage needs, answer questions, and help you enroll.
Special Enrollment Periods
You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period outside the Open Enrollment Period at any time if you experience certain life changes (e.g., adding or becoming a dependent, job loss, losing other health coverage, permanently moving to Washington State, or to a new county within the state).
For more information, please see our Eligibility page.