Stay informed on important policies
Our Cascade Select plans are powered by Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW). On this page, you’ll find the written policies pertaining to many important CHPW services. For more information on these policies, you can also browse our Provider Manual.
Please contact us with any questions. Our goal is to be transparent and thorough, so that you and our members are set up for success.
- Advance Directives and Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST)
- Authorization and Certification (UM203)
- Emergency Fill Policy (PM516)
- Hospital Admission Patient Management (UM211)
- Injectable Medications Policy (PM566)
- Pharmaceutical Patient Safety Policy (PM509)
- Quantity Limits Policy (PM506)
- Step Therapy Policy (PM507)
- Cascade Select Prescription Drug Services Policy (PM571)